1) We require 50% Deposit and Balance upon completion, Any exceptions must be approved by Your salesperson.
2) Customer must be available at time of completion to inspect the work and pay the balance.
3) If the project is not completed and the closets are usable, the 90% of the balance must be collected. The final 10% to be paid when job is complete, any exceptions must be approved by your salesperson.
4) All pets, antiques, furniture and artwork must be attended to in order for the installers to work, we are not responsible for exceptions.
5) Wood floors will be covered by installers and old damages will not be covered by Discount Closets.
6) Do not contract installers to do any additional work, this will VOID YOUR warrantee and the installer will be terminated.
7) Discount Closets is only responsible for work contracted on original work order/ invoice.
Buyer is responsible for any/all attorney fees with respect to collections.
9) Returned checks will have a $50 service charge.
10) Rescheduling of the project by the buyer within 24hrs of install date will have a $50 service charge
11) Discount Closets reserves the right to refund any deposit for any reason before the installation date.
12)Closet Preparation shall be, Home Owner must remove, before installation date, all the clothing, shoes, boxes, bins, cartons, blankets, construction materials and tools from the closet and the work area. Do not ask the installers to unload the closets, they are instructed not to do so. “Discount Closets” will remove the existing closet system, which is all the wire/ wood shelving, spackle the holes (No Plastering/NO Sanding) with a “LIGHTWEIGHT SPACKLE” and then “TOUCH UP the WALLS” with the paint SUPPLIED by the Owner. All debris, with respect to the old closet (NOT OLD FURNITURE, TRASH or GARBAGE) will be removed from premises and disposed of by “Discount Closets” at no charge. This is a Free/ No Charge Service offered by this company. There SHALL/ WILL be no credits applied for any work done by Owner in regards to this itemized work listed here. The closet preparation by the seller is non- negotiable and is offered free of charge by this company, all other companies do not remove the old closets and/ or charge extra for this work.
13)Closet Painting, “Not Touching Up”, (Partial or Complete), Plastering, Wood Work, Drywall Work, Concrete Work, Electrical, Wall Sanding, Priming Walls for Painting and Closet Door Work SHALL/ WILL be Discussed/Contracted prior to the time the Custom Closet Work is contracted to be installed, preferably the time of the sale. Please ask your salesperson and or call the main office for assistance and pricing. Any exception of these simple guidelines will constitute an additional charge for schedule delays and additional charges for the loss of Man Hours/ Gas.